2020-2021 applicants

I received my acceptance yesterday afternoon from the 10/9 interview!!! I am SO unbelievably excited!!! This is also my second round applying. Congratulations to everyone that was accepted!! I can't wait to see/meet you!!

To everyone that is still waiting, don't panic. I know that is easier said than done, but I've been there, and it WILL happen for you. I promise. 

• Like 10

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that 😞 I did not receive an in-person interview either. I did contact them last week and they told me they were doing another round of in-person interviews November 13th so I was hoping to get a call for that date. So you think they have already selected the in-person candidates for that interview date based on what they told you today? Not that I want to give up any hope, but if that is the case, it sure would be nice to know now rather than waiting until the end of November. I'm holding out for a small chance that they're not done yet!! 🙂 Haven't received a denial letter yet so keeping the positive vibes going!! Best of luck to everyone and congrats again to those of you with your acceptance letters! How exciting!! 🙂 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ShellBell33 said:

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that 😞 I did not receive an in-person interview either. I did contact them last week and they told me they were doing another round of in-person interviews November 13th so I was hoping to get a call for that date. So you think they have already selected the in-person candidates for that interview date based on what they told you today? Not that I want to give up any hope, but if that is the case, it sure would be nice to know now rather than waiting until the end of November. I'm holding out for a small chance that they're not done yet!! 🙂 Haven't received a denial letter yet so keeping the positive vibes going!! Best of luck to everyone and congrats again to those of you with your acceptance letters! How exciting!! 🙂 

They said they’re not doing another round until Nov 13?