2020-2021 applicants

6 hours ago, ek1123 said:

I was accepted to the class of 2023!!!! so surreal! Looking to connect with other students (female) for housing! looking to get a house an not an apartment! PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME TO EXCHANGE INFO! 

Congratulations! 

When did you had your interview? Are you a CMU graduate ?

All the best for your future!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, no9al0se8 said:

Hey guys! Just wanted to provide some context: I had my virtual interview oct 2nd, received an offer for an in person interview on oct 20th, had my in person interview nov 13 and was accepted on nov 17th. Hope that provides some context. Good luck everyone 🙂

Congratulations!

4 hours ago, sab1234 said:

I have not yet taken the PA-CAT after I was accepted. I know there is no score requirement but for anyone who has taken it or is planning to, did you study a lot of did you just take it to fulfill the requirement and get it over with? 

Hi, I took the test this past June. I studied by taking the practice tests on the site and felt like that helped tremendously!

3 minutes ago, EMT1999 said:

Has anyone heard anything from CMU recently? I interviewed on 10/30 and have yet to hear back from them. 

I just interviewed this past Monday 11/23...the final interview group.  They said they hoped to have decisions finalized and communicated to all of the applicants by 12/11 when the college closes for Xmas break. Hopefully before that date. 🤞good luck!

1 minute ago, HollyH said:

Congratulations AndrewPA!  I got in too! Also part of the Nov. 23rd group.  

Awesome job! We clearly had an All Star group.

I did find out that CMU had never received my PA-CAT scores. Fortunately that did not impact my admittance, but I'm not looking forward to trying to contact ExamMaster again -_-

• Like 1