2020-2021 applicants

18 minutes ago, Amawal said:

I am a former CMU undergraduate and was just offered a virtual interview for next Friday the 28th of August! Fire Up and good luck to everyone interviewing in the coming weeks! 

Congratulations! I also just received an interview invite for the 28th. I am not a CMU grad. 

21 minutes ago, Amawal said:

I am a former CMU undergraduate and was just offered a virtual interview for next Friday the 28th of August! Fire Up and good luck to everyone interviewing in the coming weeks! 

All the Best! Looking forward to hear form your experience. 

1 minute ago, HollyH said:

Congratulations! I also just received an interview invite for the 28th. I am not a CMU grad. 

Oh Great! 

I initially got the email about the interview. I got an another email saying to disregard that email and they are only considering CMU graduates. 

All the Best! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Guest butterpecan
1 minute ago, sud said:

Oh Great! 

I initially got the email about the interview. I got an another email saying to disregard that email and they are only considering CMU graduates. 

All the Best! Looking forward to hearing from you!

This happened to me as well! I was offered an interview and then told to disregard the e-mail as I'm not a CMU student 

2 minutes ago, ScrubsForever said:

I did not receive a disregard email yet but now I’m suspicious of this invite. It’s quite unnerving hearing that people are getting their invites rescinded for being non CMU graduates.

So they will not be considering non CMU grads at all? What was the point of applying?

I’m a CMU student and my invite was also rescinded yesterday. So if you still have yours then I’m sure you’re receiving a fair chance. The PA school has on their website that CMU students who meet all prerequisites will automatically get an interview, but it doesn’t guarantee a seat and in fact I’ve heard many of my peers from CMU not be accepted anyways. Thanks and good luck. 

• Like 1

Hello everyone! I am a current CMU student and just received an interview for this Friday so they are still in the initial interviews with CMU students. I was told it will be a 15 minute webex interview. Hope this helps!

I am also curious how everyone did on the PA-CAT? I received a 541 and am still unsure if this is a good score or not. 

Edited by Rylee

Hello everyone! I am a current CMU student and just received an interview for this Friday so they are still in the initial interviews with CMU students. I was told it will be a 15 minute zoom interview. Hope this helps!
I am also curious how everyone did on the PA-CAT? I received a 541 and am still unsure if this is a good score or not. 

Hi Rylee,

Good luck with the interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk