CUNY YORK 2019-2020

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh interesting. They only provided me with the Nov 6th date.  I’m guessing anything earlier are all booked.  But it worked out for me because I have an interview at Touro on the 23rd.  Have you received an email after the phone call?  I was told that they will email with more detailed information as to what else to bring to the interview in the coming days but it’s been a week, and I have not received anything yet.  

11 hours ago, Yanniix said:

Oh interesting. They only provided me with the Nov 6th date.  I’m guessing anything earlier are all booked.  But it worked out for me because I have an interview at Touro on the 23rd.  Have you received an email after the phone call?  I was told that they will email with more detailed information as to what else to bring to the interview in the coming days but it’s been a week, and I have not received anything yet.  

Same, they told me November 5th (but now I’m second guessing if I heard it correctly). I tried emailing since I didn’t receive the confirmation email yet but the admissions coordinator is out of the office until 10/21 so probably won’t get a response until then. 

On 10/13/2019 at 8:51 AM, Yanniix said:

Hmm, I’d guess they’re going to send the confirmation email a little closer to the interview date.  I believe they really just lay out exactly where to go, to wear interview attire, and to bring the $75 application fee.

But my guess is the email is coming a little closer to the interview date as a “reminder.” 

On 10/17/2019 at 2:38 PM, Sammat22 said:

Hey guys, can anyone let me know if York is accepting on a rolling basis? I was always told that it is not rolling but since interviews are going out already, I'm a little confused...

I think they’re not explicitly rolling or not rolling, seems like they start interviews before the deadline but keep considering applicants through and beyond the deadline as though not rolling.  Not 100% sure

On 10/17/2019 at 2:38 PM, Sammat22 said:

Hey guys, can anyone let me know if York is accepting on a rolling basis? I was always told that it is not rolling but since interviews are going out already, I'm a little confused...

When I set up my interview date I was told that those who submitted before Sept would interview before December and those who submitted after Sept would interview after December. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2019 at 8:49 PM, Yanniix said:

I got accepted to York!  I just had my interview yesterday and received the acceptance email early this morning.  This is my first choice of school and am soooo excited! 

Congrats!  I was accepted as well, can’t wait to meet everyone.  Excited, to say the least! 🎉🍾🎉

• Like 2

On 10/31/2019 at 8:49 PM, Yanniix said:

I got accepted to York!  I just had my interview yesterday and received the acceptance email early this morning.  This is my first choice of school and am soooo excited! 

Congratulations!!! That is incredible news! I have my interview on Monday! If you don’t mind me asking, was your interview individual with a few faculty members, or was it a different format? 🙏🏼