CUNY YORK 2019-2020

• 2 weeks later...

I also sent her an email on April 7th and got no response. This is on their website:

Please note: Interviews for the Fall class will commence in the preceding Spring semester. Applicants who have submitted a completed application, all required documentation, and meet all the criteria for an interview will be called first. The program currently admits a maximum of 30 students per year and interviews will continue until the program officials deem necessary. Every attempt will be made to notify candidates by May 31st."

• 2 weeks later...

Waitlist = another limbo until August? You guys who got waitlisted are you moving forward as if it were a rejection and continuing to schedule classes/volunteer/shadow opportunities to better your application for next cycle? Or have you heard back from another school? I asked what my position was on the waitlist and they said they could not disclose rankings of waitlisted students but that everyone had a good chance of getting in? Which is confusing because I think they have said that all decisions will be sent out by April 24th. Meaning, all acceptances will sent out by Friday.  

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone who got waitlisted receive any form of contact from the program since accepting the waitlist status? I responded to the email notifying me of my waitlist status to confirm accepting the status, but haven’t received a response since and want to make sure they received my acceptance of the waitlist status. 

• 1 month later...