Colorado Mesa 2019-2020

9 hours ago, jtexasb said:

I was under the impression the 19th was the first date but I could be wrong.  Did you receive an interview for the 18th?

Yes, I got one for the 18th but now I'm wondering if they were mistaken on the date....I kinda want to call and verify.

Edited by Benolda

8 minutes ago, Benolda said:

Yes, I got one for the 18th but now I'm wondering if they were mistaken on the date....I kinda want to call and verify.

I would think if you RSVPd the invite and the school confirmed your RSVP through email then it is correct.  It is interesting that nobody else on this forum has mentioned they recieved invite for the 18th.  Of course not all applicants are necessarily on the forum

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 9:46 AM, Goodpa13 said:

I am interviewing at 12:30 as well. I would just say to be yourself and try to have fun with it! They really do want to get to know us and see if we fit in with their program. Also, it’s pretty hot during the walking tour, so dress accordingly! 

Do you remember the interview style from last year? Panel of interviewers for 1 interviewee? Panel of interviewers for more than 1 interviewee? Or something different?

Do you remember how the schedule went? I'm trying to plan it out and prepare myself mentally.

I have seen/heard others that are interviewing on July 18th and 19th. Seems like that would be the first round of interviews to me. Any idea of how many interviewees have been invited for each day?

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 10:12 PM, Benolda said:

I know someone else on the 18th. I think 19th is for people traveling to CMU from other states and 18th is for people that are more local, maybe not GJ but certainly closer.

12 minutes ago, ColoradoPAlyfe said:

I know someone else on the 18th. I think 19th is for people traveling to CMU from other states and 18th is for people that are more local, maybe not GJ but certainly closer.

That makes sense.  Good luck to you on that day!

On 7/8/2019 at 9:16 AM, ColoradoPAlyfe said:

Do you remember the interview style from last year? Panel of interviewers for 1 interviewee? Panel of interviewers for more than 1 interviewee? Or something different?

Do you remember how the schedule went? I'm trying to plan it out and prepare myself mentally.

I have seen/heard others that are interviewing on July 18th and 19th. Seems like that would be the first round of interviews to me. Any idea of how many interviewees have been invited for each day?

I would recommend preparing for all the different types of interviews including panel, one on one, and learn about the school. Honestly, just know your application, know why you want to be a PA, and let your personality show instead of sounding completely rehearsed. 

16 hours ago, zggarza15 said:

Hey y’all, I’ll be getting to Grand Junction the day before. Was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up on the evening of the 18th and get a bite to eat or something to calm the nerves! I’m interviewing on the 19th at 12:30

I'd be down to meet up on the 18th! I'll message you 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, zggarza15 said:

Hey y’all, I’ll be getting to Grand Junction the day before. Was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up on the evening of the 18th and get a bite to eat or something to calm the nerves! I’m interviewing on the 19th at 12:30

My flight arrives in Grand Junction at 4 and I would be up for meeting that evening also.

2 hours ago, Xraydudeken said:

I'll be in town that evening too. We can meet up then or first thing in the morning.  Getting excited!  

Hi! Looks like we will be meeting up in the evening the night before

I will direct message you as soon as I figure out how!