Colorado Mesa 2019-2020

1 hour ago, MagdaCzajka said:

I am also going to apply to Mesa, does anyone know how many interviews/ spots are left? Anyone get their acceptance letter yet?

I could be wrong but I do not believe interview invites have been sent out yet.  Last year the first interview date was at the beginning of August and I believe invites went out starting in July.  Also last year they had 16 seats and I believe this year that number has been increased to 20 seats.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Kpillard said:

Congratulations!

How did they contact you and when was your application complete? 

Thank you!  Submitted and verified May 12th and email from CMU on May 15th.  They contacted me today by email.

20 minutes ago, paPassion7 said:

I also got an interview invite for July 19th!! Verified on June 14, application under review email on June 18 🙂 Anyone from out of state? I'll be coming from Iowa!

I am coming from Texas!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Xraydudeken said:

I also am interviewing on the 19th.  I have a 12:30 interview.  What time for everyone else?  Any advice on the interview Goodpa13?  Looking forward to meeting you guys!

I am interviewing at 12:30 as well. I would just say to be yourself and try to have fun with it! They really do want to get to know us and see if we fit in with their program. Also, it’s pretty hot during the walking tour, so dress accordingly! 

1 minute ago, Goodpa13 said:

I am interviewing at 12:30 as well. I would just say to be yourself and try to have fun with it! They really do want to get to know us and see if we fit in with their program. Also, it’s pretty hot during the walking tour, so dress accordingly! 

I read your previous posts for last year.  Where is socal are you from?  I moved from San Diego in August of last year.  Haven't looked back!

6 minutes ago, Xraydudeken said:

Amazing!  I hope we both get accepted this cohort. I lived in Ramona for the last 9 years.  Now I'm in Montrose CO. 

Wow that’s so cool, I go hiking in Ramona all the time. Let me know if you want to meet up for coffee or anything before the interview!