2019-2020 application cycle

18 hours ago, Delanie said:

Just curious for those that interviewed who were not called for an acceptance today, were you guys put on a hold status? I’m wondering if they made any rejections or if they ran out of time and we all got put on hold because of it. Thanks! 

I sent an email to Colleen asking what exactly the hold meant. This was her response, “The hold status means the committee wasn’t able to fully review all of the candidates at their meeting.  November 22nd won’t be the first time they’ve seen your application, but it will be first time they will have time to fully consider all aspects of it before making a final decision”. 

Just thought I would share! 

18 hours ago, PNWPAapplicant said:

Just received an invite to interview! Any tips from those who already have?! I'm so excited!

Congratulations! Try to relax and have a little fun. Don’t forget to smile! Also, if you scroll back through the forum there are a lot of posts about advice. I wish you the best of luck, you’ll do great! 

30 minutes ago, kaylahs said:

I sent an email to Colleen asking what exactly the hold meant. This was her response, “The hold status means the committee wasn’t able to fully review all of the candidates at their meeting.  November 22nd won’t be the first time they’ve seen your application, but it will be first time they will have time to fully consider all aspects of it before making a final decision”. 

Just thought I would share! 

This is super helpful thank you!

is any one starting a Facebook page for accepted folks. I think it would be great to start connecting and getting to know future classmates.

For those still waiting to hear back, I am sending positive vibes and energy your way. Do not feel discouraged yet, good news coming your way soon. We will make good PAs, some day. 

• Like 1

On 11/7/2019 at 10:31 AM, okons212 said:

is any one starting a Facebook page for accepted folks. I think it would be great to start connecting and getting to know future classmates.

For those still waiting to hear back, I am sending positive vibes and energy your way. Do not feel discouraged yet, good news coming your way soon. We will make good PAs, some day. 

Have you had any follow up on this? I'm happy to start something if that is at all helpful. 

Hi everyone! I am interviewing on November 18! Coming from San Diego, CA! 

I'm not sure if it's been asked before on this thread, but what time does the interview end? Also, do they let you write on a piece of paper and bring it into each station? Also, how long is each station? Thanks in advance! 🙂 I'm super excited, but anxious at the same time.