2019-2020 application cycle

2 hours ago, Cnm22 said:

I also received an interview which I am in shock about. Washington resident with a lower end gpa. Many hours of HCE, shadowing, volunteering and teaching. I poured my heart and soul into this application and it clearly paid off. So excited!

That is awesome! Congratulations, and best of luck on your interview! Heart and soul speak volumes. I’m curious, about how many HCE hours and in what kind of job? Fellow Washington state OHSU hopeful here 🙂 

Edited by mbartausky11
Typo
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Cnm22 said:

I also received an interview which I am in shock about. Washington resident with a lower end gpa. Many hours of HCE, shadowing, volunteering and teaching. I poured my heart and soul into this application and it clearly paid off. So excited!

when did you receive an interview invite? I mean for me, I rather just know if my application is denied, the suspend is slowly killing me already. 

23 hours ago, Cnm22 said:

congratulations. good luck with you interview. 

Congratulations to everyone getting interviews!!

I received my rejection last Friday. I’m in my early 30’s, career changer, MT resident, high end for SGPA and CGPA, 3100 HCE/PCE, plus several years teaching, working in corporate HR, and volunteering. Verified 7/3. You just never know with these things.

Best of luck to everyone!!