2019-2020 application cycle

On 9/16/2019 at 12:07 PM, hbayless said:

Hey Guys, I just gave up my interview spot on 10/16 since I got accepted this morning into another top choice school. I hope that this opens a spot up for someone else to get a chance to interview! Good luck! 

Thank you for this, I actually, just got an interview invite. If is your spot, I took, hopefully I can make you proud. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Me too! Can’t say I was surprised though, I know they prefer in-state applicants. Just sucks because I spent the most time on their supplemental haha [emoji28]

Sorry to hear, thanks for the update. When were your applications submitted? Just trying to see where they are at right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that interviewed last year, was the group interview more of a group activity (here’s a scenario, find a solution) or more of a traditional group interview (panel interview)? Their email referenced more of a group activity style, but it kept saying group interview so just checking!