2019-2020 application cycle

On 11/9/2019 at 1:09 AM, Mari1994 said:

Hi everyone! I am interviewing on November 18! Coming from San Diego, CA! 

I'm not sure if it's been asked before on this thread, but what time does the interview end? Also, do they let you write on a piece of paper and bring it into each station? Also, how long is each station? Thanks in advance! 🙂 I'm super excited, but anxious at the same time. 

The interview ends around 4 pm! You have 2 minutes to read the prompt, and you can take notes in that time period and bring them into the room with you, but you have to give them the paper before you leave the room. You have 7 minutes in the room to discuss the prompt and 1 minute to switch stations. Good luck, you'll be fine!

• Like 1

On 11/7/2019 at 10:31 AM, okons212 said:

is any one starting a Facebook page for accepted folks. I think it would be great to start connecting and getting to know future classmates.

For those still waiting to hear back, I am sending positive vibes and energy your way. Do not feel discouraged yet, good news coming your way soon. We will make good PAs, some day. 

I mentioned that same desire to Colleen, and she let me know that OHSU will set up their own Facebook page in 2020 once the full cohort is identified.  I'm excited to get to know everyone next year, too!

I take it you were accepted to the class of 2022?  Congrats if so, and it's great to connect with you!  

On 11/5/2019 at 12:36 PM, denisejean said:

Just got the acceptance call! Ecstatic! Everyone turn their phones on loud haha. 

Congratulations!!  I missed the call at first, too.  Didn't get the voicemail until after hours!  Yay, I'm so excited to connect with another member of our cohort starting in 2020!  🙂

• Like 1

On 11/5/2019 at 12:52 PM, denisejean said:

October 14th. Crying, can’t wait to meet all you future classmates. 

Interviewed 10/14 and received acceptance call earlier today. So excited!

Oh crap, that was my interview date!  We must have all met.  I remember being so impressed with everyone there.  I can't wait to meet you all again in June!  🙂

21 hours ago, EstherM said:

I mentioned that same desire to Colleen, and she let me know that OHSU will set up their own Facebook page in 2020 once the full cohort is identified.  I'm excited to get to know everyone next year, too!

I take it you were accepted to the class of 2022?  Congrats if so, and it's great to connect with you!  

Great EstherM, I can wait unit then. yeah, I interviewed on 10/7 and I accepted the offer and excited to be joining the 2022 cohort. 

Edited by okons212
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hollyg1 said:

I got that email a week after I interviewed. It was financial aid info plus a request for feedback on the interview. I’m assuming that’s the same as people are getting today? The waiting is killing me! Haha 

I got that email too but this one was a secure message directly from OHSU financial aid office.