2019-2020 Application Cycle

On 9/17/2019 at 1:16 PM, NicoleNat said:

Hello! I am excited for my interview scheduled October 2. In the interview invitation email, it said that family members are invited for the day. For those who already interviewed- did most applicants bring a family member along or come on their own?

Thanks!

Hey! I brought my mom with me and I'd say about half or a little more of the others brought their parent or guest as well. I thought this was such a nice touch because it's nice for someone close to you to be in on the process and it just gives a generally supportive and warm feeling 🙂 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2019 at 7:38 AM, ctpa20 said:

Does anyone know when the FB class link will be available? Also, has anyone investigated housing options? 

Former Salus PA student here. The FB class link probably won't be emailed to you until the second deposit is due and the class is finalized in roughly April or May. Lynnewood isn't glamorous but is nice enough and most affordable. 100 York and Wyncote House are walking distance and fine. Towers is pretty nice, but very expensive and is a pain in the afternoon because even though its close, the traffic is a big pain.

For anyone reading this that still has yet to interview, DON'T STRESS. If you got an interview, you're already good enough to get in, they just want to make sure you're a normal human being. There's no trick questions or pressure, they just want to make sure you have a support system and ways to manage stress to make sure you can handle the workload of the program. If anything, they'll be selling the school and program more to you, then you are selling yourself to them. Feel free to message me with any questions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2019 at 2:45 PM, PAC2022 said:

Did anyone receive an email about the wait list?  I wasn't told where I am on the wait list and am nervous about responding to other schools if I could still be picked at Salus.

I was also placed on the waitlist. In my exit interview, they told me that 35 out of the 50 people in their current class were pulled from the waitlist. I wasn't told where I am on it either, but it seems like they have to pull from it quite often. Good luck to you!