2019-2020 Application Cycle

I haven't received a call yet and I haven't heard if the class is full.  Did Salus move their 2nd deposit date past April 1st?  The original email from Salus stated the waitlist is usually called between February and April.  I thought people would be called on the waitlist if students didn't submit their 2nd deposit.  I need to make my next deposit for my second choice but don't want to lose the money if Salus calls me.

On 4/20/2020 at 1:37 PM, PAC2022 said:

I haven't received a call yet and I haven't heard if the class is full.  Did Salus move their 2nd deposit date past April 1st?  The original email from Salus stated the waitlist is usually called between February and April.  I thought people would be called on the waitlist if students didn't submit their 2nd deposit.  I need to make my next deposit for my second choice but don't want to lose the money if Salus calls me.

My friend that is accepted and is going to Salus told me that they extended the second deposit due date to May 1st!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/11/2020 at 8:46 PM, NewbiePAApp said:

was accepted off the waitlist ! does anyone know if salus classes are pass/fail or if it's a traditional GPA system? was just curious 

Salus uses a traditional grading system including +/- grades. The grading system and required averages/GPA to pass will be explained during orientation!

On 3/18/2020 at 7:36 AM, ctpa20 said:

I'm wondering if the COVID-19 will push back the August start date for the incoming class. I'd like to put down my first month's rent but am hesitant to do so. I've read the current didactic class is online right now. Can any current students let me know if they will finish the year on time? I also realize there are unknowns involved.

Also, I've secured a 2 BR newly renovated apt. at Wyncote House which is within walking distance to Salus. Tentatively scheduled to move in Aug 1.  I'm a guy and am looking for a male roommate if possible. Thanks!

@ctpa20

We are currently scheduled to end our didactic year on time. The university as a whole is continuing online classes through the summer semester, but is now allowing small group lab sessions to take place. I can't speak to the start date in August, but I can say the faculty and staff have worked hard for us all PA-S1 & PA-S2 to stay on track for our respective semesters as much as possible.