2019-2020 Applicants!

9 hours ago, sunny77 said:

i see a lot of people got under review emails correct. i got my application verified by caspa on 6/23 and  confirmed by towson 6/25 and am still waiting

Maybe that’s a good thing? Think they’re weeding out apps they don’t want first and letting pple know early? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2019 at 3:49 PM, tmk22 said:

Has anyone received or know anyone that’s received an interview or at least information for interviews yet? The wait is way longer than last year and the email response I received was very generic. 

I just received an email this afternoon about interviewing on 9/4.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, pastance said:

Does anyone know where to get the drug screening and background check prior to the interview?

I asked when I submitted the interview confirmation. You can't create an account with that drug testing/ background website unless you have a code for the program. I checked all the prior emails and ccbc/towson pages and didn't see a single thing about it either.

Guest SOSO19
3 hours ago, roxrox10 said:

I asked when I submitted the interview confirmation. You can't create an account with that drug testing/ background website unless you have a code for the program. I checked all the prior emails and ccbc/towson pages and didn't see a single thing about it either.

Hi, I found this link and was able to make an account and get started with the process. 

https://ccbcmd.castlebranch.com/CZ45/package-selection 

Let me know if you have any questions! 

On 8/21/2019 at 11:36 PM, SOSO19 said:

Hi, I found this link and was able to make an account and get started with the process. 

https://ccbcmd.castlebranch.com/CZ45/package-selection 

Let me know if you have any questions! 

Hey, this might be a dumb question. But do we have to only get the background check and drug screening? Because I think it was a 3rd option for something else on the link.