2019-2020 Applicants!

Guest SOSO19
The supplemental application consists of CCBC and Towson but I can't do anything until after July 1st and you need to send your transcripts to Towson to confirm your degree again.

Thank you for the info. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest SOSO19
54 minutes ago, LindsayIrene said:

Thank you! Good luck to you too! You'll hear back soon! I literally submitted the first day as soon as I could 🙂 

I submitted mine early too, 04/29. App verified 05/13, received 06/03, and went under review 06/13. I hope you hear good news very soon.

1 minute ago, paschoolapplicant21 said:

So I got my under review and supplemental application emails today. I’m really confused because the under review email says you only need to send transcripts once you have an interview but the supplemental app email says you have to submit transcripts...does anyone know what they mean???

When did you submit/verified?

3 hours ago, LindsayIrene said:

Once you get the supplemental email, you should send your transcripts to Towson I believe. The supplemental application means you have an interview I think.

Hello,

I just received the under review and supplemental application emails today. According to the email, we should do Step 1 which is registering to the CCBC as a new student, but which term should we choose: Summer, Fall 2019, Spring, Winter 2020? If being accepted it will be Summer 2020 right? but there is not that option. 

Also we should send the transcript to Towson at 8000 York Rd, Towson, MD 21252 Admission office or electronically. Is that correct?

Thanks!

On 6/27/2019 at 1:14 PM, LindsayIrene said:

Once you get the supplemental email, you should send your transcripts to Towson I believe. The supplemental application means you have an interview I think.

I got this in the email. "Please send the transcript(s) where you have earned a degree and complete the TU application immediately."

Does this mean that places you did not receive a degree don't need their transcripts sent in?

Guest SOSO19

I got the supplemental app email today. I have already submitted my CCBC and Towson applications and requested that all my transcripts be sent to Towson. I'm so excited!! Good luck everyone! 

Guest SOSO19
6 hours ago, pastance said:

I got this in the email. "Please send the transcript(s) where you have earned a degree and complete the TU application immediately."

Does this mean that places you did not receive a degree don't need their transcripts sent in?

I submitted all my transcripts just to be on the safe side. I found this information on Towson's website: 

Degree seeking applicants must submit one official transcript from each college or university they attended."

On 6/27/2019 at 5:26 PM, Ann178 said:

Hello,

I just received the under review and supplemental application emails today. According to the email, we should do Step 1 which is registering to the CCBC as a new student, but which term should we choose: Summer, Fall 2019, Spring, Winter 2020? If being accepted it will be Summer 2020 right? but there is not that option. 

Also we should send the transcript to Towson at 8000 York Rd, Towson, MD 21252 Admission office or electronically. Is that correct?

Thanks!

I have the same question. Did you figure it out?

28 minutes ago, PAPath19 said:

I have the same question. Did you figure it out?

I chose Spring2020 cuz I think it is the closest season to summer2020 then got the CCBC ID email 1 day after. I think it is not that important to choose the correct one because when I submitted Towson application, this question is repeated and it has the correct  option for Summer2020. 

Now just waiting, exciting and worrying too lol ^^ Good luck to your application!

Edited by Ann178

For Step 2 of the supplemental application, it asks us to log in to our SIMON account.

Were we supposed to receive additional information by email after step 1? Perhaps an "acceptance" from CCBC or some follow-up email? I completed Step 1 and got my student ID number, but I don't have a SIMON account.

Edited by pastance

Guest SOSO19

I got an email from Towson today. I read this part and freaked out lol "We will not begin uploading or processing 2020 applications until September 4, 2020." 

Then I finished reading the email "This excludes the Physician Assistant applications which will be processed immediately."

So, if you receive this email do not freak out, make sure you read the email carefully! Good luck to everyone!