2019-2020 Applicants!

8 hours ago, alikuz said:

Oh wow thank you so much for the help! Haven't been able to log on to it and even IT couldn't help me -_- but that link actually worked!

How many days did it take for you to get your account after applying to CCBC? I'm still waiting on it to give me an account. I've done step 1 and 3.

Guest SOSO19
1 hour ago, pastance said:

How many days did it take for you to get your account after applying to CCBC? I'm still waiting on it to give me an account. I've done step 1 and 3.

I just wanted to let you know about my experience. I contacted IT and they helped me with the setup. My ID is the first 2 letters of my last name and the CCBC ID number (starts with 901, just ignor the 9 and 0, start with 1 and see if it works). For example, xx1000000. 

I know it's confusing but I hope this helps!

1 hour ago, SOSO19 said:

I just wanted to let you know about my experience. I contacted IT and they helped me with the setup. My ID is the first 2 letters of my last name and the CCBC ID number (starts with 901, just ignor the 9 and 0, start with 1 and see if it works). For example, xx1000000. 

I know it's confusing but I hope this helps!

Did you ever receive an acceptance/processed email confirmation from CCBC? I never got one but I was finally able to log into SIMON through account recovery, which probably is not the intended method! Anyways, I was able to log in and submit my $50 fee that way. Hope it works.

Guest SOSO19
1 hour ago, pastance said:

Did you ever receive an acceptance/processed email confirmation from CCBC? I never got one but I was finally able to log into SIMON through account recovery, which probably is not the intended method! Anyways, I was able to log in and submit my $50 fee that way. Hope it works.

I got an email from Towson today. They provided me with a link and login info to check my application status. They also mentioned that acceptance letters will be mailed.

3 minutes ago, MaxGPA said:

Has anyone gotten a call to schedule interview after submitting the supplemental yet? Just curious to see if I should reach out to the program.

Thanks

On last email from them this week, they told me that they received the supplementals from us but they haven't started reviewing CASPA yet. So now interview invites have been sent out yet.

33 minutes ago, sunny77 said:

Hello, i got reply from towson saying my application is received on june 25 and that the next email i will receive is under the review email. should i wait or call them to check my status. 

Most schools are pretty consistent with getting back to you via email. Mine came about a month later. 

Guest SOSO19
55 minutes ago, myMoon said:

Hello all, I am try to go through all 4 steps, but I stuck in step 2 SIMON account. what is SIMON account and how I can login into it? I've completed step 1 today, do I have to wait for an email from CCBC for login info?

I had to get my login information from CCBC. I called them and they set it up for me. You have to have SIMON account so you could submit the PA application and pay the $50 fee.