TUFTS 2019-2020

On 5/10/2019 at 5:07 PM, Sfkd54 said:

Reapplying this cycle. Submitted 4/29, verified 5/1.  

that's exciting! currently working on finishing up a few things on my application and submitting soon. From what I read in other posts, tufts seems to move relatively quickly with applicants. Have you received any updates ? 

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, mbarrett said:

Thought I'd contribute here since I've been using this forum to figure out school timelines. I received a verification from Tufts on 5/21 stating that my application was complete. This morning I accepted an interview invite!

Congrats! When are you interviewing? And do you mind sharing your stats?

Edited by prepa02

Hi everyone!
I'll be interviewing on 6/14
Check your spam folders! My interview invite was buried - I'm so glad I checked it today.

This is my second year applying to Tufts. I applied late last year (submitted 7/15/18) and got my denial in September.
This year I submitted on 5/18/19 and was verified 5/2019.

Stats:
GPA: 3.81
sGPA: 3.76
GRE: 305 

PCE: 2700 hours
Volunteer: 300 hours
Research: 560 hours

Good luck to everyone applying!!!

• Upvote 1

Complete on 6/6, hopefully I get an interview! Think I stand a chance? 

GRE 309, cGPA 3.7, sGPA 3.6, research experience, deans list all semesters, academic excellence award in my major, three honor societies, PCE 1400 and counting as an EMT, HCE about 200 as an ED 1:1. Volunteered about 120 hours w my campus EMS and 18 hours shadowing 

Good luck to all! 

Edited by Maylily7

I just received my interview invitation today!! However, there are no available dates. Does anyone know if they open up more days to hold the interviews or is this some type of technical issue? 

Update: They had a glitch. Called and scheduled for 07/10th!!

Edited by Sthapa

7 hours ago, Sthapa said:

I just received my interview invitation today!! However, there are no available dates. Does anyone know if they open up more days to hold the interviews or is this some type of technical issue? 

Congrats! When did you receive a "Complete" email from Tufts ? 

Has anyone received a rejection from Tufts yet...? I submitted my app on 5/13 and received a "completed" email on 5/14. I haven't heard anything since then and I'm starting to assume I'm not getting an interview. I was just curious if anyone knew if Tufts sends out rejections as they go or if they're going to wait until the fall.

1 hour ago, jc0863 said:

Has anyone received a rejection from Tufts yet...? I submitted my app on 5/13 and received a "completed" email on 5/14. I haven't heard anything since then and I'm starting to assume I'm not getting an interview. I was just curious if anyone knew if Tufts sends out rejections as they go or if they're going to wait until the fall.

I called Tufts because I heard they move quickly and it's been 2 weeks since I received "complete" email (still early, I know). The lady I spoke with told me they review them on a rolling basis and they send out interviews to applicants, put some applicants on hold and other they reject. With this information, I would think they send rejection emails. However, from what I've seen from prior cycles, interview offers vary. I've seen people get interviews within 2-3 days of "complete" while others take a month. It's a waiting game. 

Just now, rfo1234 said:

I called Tufts because I heard they move quickly and it's been 2 weeks since I received "complete" email (still early, I know). The lady I spoke with told me they review them on a rolling basis and they send out interviews to applicants, put some applicants on hold and other they reject. With this information, I would think they send rejection emails. However, from what I've seen from prior cycles, interview offers vary. I've seen people get interviews within 2-3 days of "complete" while others take a month. It's a waiting game. 

Thanks for the info! I'm trying not to get discouraged but I'm also trying to prepare for the worst. Best of luck to you!