TUFTS 2019-2020

On 7/25/2019 at 12:10 PM, akl269 said:

Got an interview for 9/6! I'm a little worried that that could be late in the interview cycle but I'm very glad to have the chance to interview at all. Congratulations to those who've already been accepted and good luck to everyone else 🙂

I'll be interviewing on 9/6 as well!!!

On 8/28/2019 at 2:15 AM, sophier said:

I'll be interviewing on 9/6 as well!!!

Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else on the 9/6 interview day!

Oh, and to those who have already interviewed, are the faculty interviews one-on-one or group? From the email, I understand there is no MMI or anything like that as well?

Edited by akl269

2 minutes ago, carolinepa said:

For all those who already interviewed--can you give me a feel for what most girls wore? I'm trying to decide if I should go with a suit, or slacks and a blouse, or just professional, well-fitting blue pants and a blazer... thoughts? Thanks in advance!

black pants + jacket with a neutral blouse. When in doubt, do a classic suit with subtle accents 🙂  

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that for both of you. 

Looking for a point of clarification from both... were you denied without being offered an interview or were you denied after an interview.  I interviewed back on 7/10 and am still waiting to hear something.  The wait is killing me.

Thanks and good luck with your other apps.

Edited by NYPA2020

1 hour ago, NYPA2020 said:

Looking for a point of clarification from both... were you denied without being offered an interview or were you denied after an interview.  I interviewed back on 7/10 and am still waiting to hear something.  The wait is killing me.

I also interviewed 7/10 and haven't heard anything yet.

23 hours ago, NYPA2020 said:

21 hours ago, PAistheway21 said:

I also interviewed 7/10 and haven't heard anything yet.

I'm thinking you'll both hear back within the next week or so at the latest, because today is the last interview day. They have a January start date, so it can't be that much longer. I hope... Best of luck to you both!

And thanks @emoorefi for the info!

On 9/15/2019 at 2:43 PM, emoorefi said:

@alitay910 there were probably about 15 of us at our interview but they mentioned there were a very small amount interviewing on the last day. Half of the people interviewed before the tour and half interviewed after.

Has anyone that's already interviewed in September heard anything?

I interviewed 9/6 and have not heard anything. I am frequently checking my email. Best of luck to us all!!