TUFTS 2019-2020

11 hours ago, prepa02 said:

Not to be negative but has anyone been rejected from tufts? I was verified May 14th and haven’t heard from them so I’m assuming that’s not good.. was just wondering if they reject all at once at the end or not

I'm wondering the same thing. My app was received on 5/14. I'm hoping that we haven't heard back yet because they're waiting to see who comes in for interviews, who accepts their admissions, etc. before they make a final decision about us. Trying to stay positive! Good luck to you!

• Upvote 1

On 7/25/2019 at 3:10 PM, akl269 said:

Got an interview for 9/6! I'm a little worried that that could be late in the interview cycle but I'm very glad to have the chance to interview at all. Congratulations to those who've already been accepted and good luck to everyone else 🙂

Same here! But many people accept early and then choose other programs when they have heard back from non-rolling schools, so there is no knowing how it will all shake out! Keeping positive 🙂 

On 8/12/2019 at 8:31 AM, ecwaters said:

Same here! But many people accept early and then choose other programs when they have heard back from non-rolling schools, so there is no knowing how it will all shake out! Keeping positive 🙂 

This is very true and I didn't think of that, thanks for the positive vibes! 🙂 Excited to meet everyone who is interviewing 9/6!

• Like 1

I received an interview invite for 9/11 and I applied for the dual PA/MPH. SO excited! However, the email did not mention anything about the MPH. Wondering if people who applied to the dual program and had interviews had an extra interview for the MPH or if it is the same interview process for both and it just doesn't mention it in the email invite?