Francis Marion University Interviews 2019

Has anyone gotten a phone call about interviewing at Francis Marion University in March? 🙂 I’m scheduled for March 12th, and this will be my first interview. I’m nervous! I’ve been trying to find information about the interview process, but it seems like it’s changed over the years. If anyone has any input or advice, let me know!

Congratulations on your interview! Just graduated from FMU's first class in December. You are correct in that the interview process is different now than it was a few years ago. Can't go into too much detail but your day at FMU will likely include an informational session from the faculty, possibly financial aid (they've done this in the past), and tours of the facility from current (and maybe prior) students. If you have any specific questions about the program, feel free to PM me. Good luck! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, epl418 said:

Has anyone gotten a phone call about interviewing at Francis Marion University in March? 🙂 I’m scheduled for March 12th, and this will be my first interview. I’m nervous! I’ve been trying to find information about the interview process, but it seems like it’s changed over the years. If anyone has any input or advice, let me know!

I am also interviewing on March 12th and this is also my first interview. I am extremely nervous partly because I have no clue what to expect.

20 minutes ago, karebear12892 said:

Congratulations on your interview! Just graduated from FMU's first class in December. You are correct in that the interview process is different now than it was a few years ago. Can't go into too much detail but your day at FMU will likely include an informational session from the faculty, possibly financial aid (they've done this in the past), and tours of the facility from current (and maybe prior) students. If you have any specific questions about the program, feel free to PM me. Good luck! 

Thank you so much!! Also, congratulations on graduating! Such an accomplishment. I hope you enjoyed the program at FMU. I will definitely PM you within the next few weeks as I prepare for my interview!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, karebear12892 said:

Hey question for ya! Are they accredited or on probation? I only saw the update from 2017 on the website and don't want to go into the interview completely blindsided!

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, sunrise230 said:

Hi!  I know they are interviewing three days next week.  Are those the only interview days?  Thanks

When they called me to schedule an interview, I was told that they were interviewing the week of March 12. I was able to choose the date from March 12th thru March 14th. After looking on here there is also an interview date on March 11th so I believe there are four total interview days

8 hours ago, ealeyrer said:

When they called me to schedule an interview, I was told that they were interviewing the week of March 12. I was able to choose the date from March 12th thru March 14th. After looking on here there is also an interview date on March 11th so I believe there are four total interview days

Thank you!

Guys and gals! HELP!

I have an OCD issue of deleting emails and I accidentally deleted the email that contained the address of the interview 😭 can someone please help a girl out 😂

sincerely,

Overly OCD pre-PA

P.S. My interview is tomorrow the 13th! 

Edited by Kg311