Francis Marion University Interviews 2019

Yeah, I’m sure they will call the ones they accept and also send acceptance/denial/waitlist letters as well. The students who gave us the tours said that they got phone calls (each were called by a different faculty member) as well as acceptance letters in the mail. 

36 minutes ago, Kg311 said:

Is there a possibility of them calling today? I thought they said next week

36 minutes ago, Kg311 said:

Is there a possibility of them calling today? I thought they said next week

So they told us decisions will be made today. All letters will be mailed out next week regarding your decision and the admitted people will get a phone call. Everyone just doesn’t know if the phone call could happen today or not! 

Hey all! I want to give it back and I’m willing to do free mock interviews for whoever wants to practice! I’m no professional but I do know what works and doesn’t work as I actually did a mock interview! Please message me for mock interviews and any help that is needed with CASPA apps, personal statements, etc.

Got a call earlier today! Offered a position and am for sure taking it! I am so excited to meet you all. Also I know this is extremely premature but I am considering getting a female roommate? Let me know if you anyone is considering living in the new appts across the street??? AHH I AM SO EXCITED!

• Like 3

Hey everyone! I just called Elizabeth (anonymously) and asked if all calls had been made. She said she could not give that information out but what she can tell me is all calls will be made by May 1st and all letters will be mailed by the end of next week. Hope that helps some of you....the suspense is still awful!