Hey guys! Please keep us posted if you hear anything back. They did mention that they will be making majority of their decisions today but we might not have our answers until May 1st. 

I know they said everyone will get letters that will go out next week and those admitted will get phone calls. Do you think they’ll call today?? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, marissajanel said:

I know they said everyone will get letters that will go out next week and those admitted will get phone calls. Do you think they’ll call today?? 

They said phone calls?  They just told us letters and said we could hear next week.

2 minutes ago, sunrise230 said:

They said phone calls?  They just told us letters and said we could hear next week.

Yes I asked during my interview! all letters will be mailed next week

Yeah, I’m sure they will call the ones they accept and also send acceptance/denial/waitlist letters as well. The students who gave us the tours said that they got phone calls (each were called by a different faculty member) as well as acceptance letters in the mail. 

1 minute ago, marissajanel said:

I'm hoping they give phone calls today! So we kinda have an idea where we stand haha

ME TOO. Turning my phone on loud, hahaha

Edited by epl418
Extra apostrophe
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, epl418 said:

ME TOO. Turning my phone on loud, hahaha

Count me in!  And is it just me, or is all the waiting just brutal?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Kg311 said:

Is there a possibility of them calling today? I thought they said next week

36 minutes ago, Kg311 said:

Is there a possibility of them calling today? I thought they said next week

So they told us decisions will be made today. All letters will be mailed out next week regarding your decision and the admitted people will get a phone call. Everyone just doesn’t know if the phone call could happen today or not! 

I think they meet today to make decisions since all interviews were this week. The latest we will hear back by May 1st but they specifically said they're anticipating letting us know within the next few weeks..I'm guessing we will hear back next week or so.

Just got a call (central time) and was offered a seat! I accepted, and will be putting in my deposit soon. I can't wait to meet you all! 

Edited by sbtexas
  • Like 3

Hey all! I want to give it back and I’m willing to do free mock interviews for whoever wants to practice! I’m no professional but I do know what works and doesn’t work as I actually did a mock interview! Please message me for mock interviews and any help that is needed with CASPA apps, personal statements, etc.

Got a call earlier today! Offered a position and am for sure taking it! I am so excited to meet you all. Also I know this is extremely premature but I am considering getting a female roommate? Let me know if you anyone is considering living in the new appts across the street??? AHH I AM SO EXCITED!

• Like 3

did they only do calls yesterday or are they going to continue making calls? this whole thing is stressing me out lol

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Tiffk said:

did they only do calls yesterday or are they going to continue making calls? this whole thing is stressing me out lol

Ugh it’s making me so anxious!! I kind of wanna call and ask if they’re still calling. 

Anyone think we will hear something today? Doubt they made all 32 calls late monday afternoon.

25 minutes ago, crcrown said:

Anyone think we will hear something today? Doubt they made all 32 calls late monday afternoon.

I really hope they continue to call today. I have been constantly checking my phone

Hey everyone! I just called Elizabeth (anonymously) and asked if all calls had been made. She said she could not give that information out but what she can tell me is all calls will be made by May 1st and all letters will be mailed by the end of next week. Hope that helps some of you....the suspense is still awful!

I have not received a call either but I actually got into my top choice on Monday. I wish everyone luck!! It was so nice meeting everyone 🙂 

• Like 1