2018-2019 Application Cycle

5 minutes ago, PAschoollove said:

I emailed them today and they said my app was still being reviewed. I would really like to get an interview to this program. It’s one of my top choices! ????

This is also one of my top choices as well! I feel like  I will be waiting a bit longer to hear from them considering my application was verified 7/30. Do you think it’s worth calling and checking?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, biodrewsky said:

This is also one of my top choices as well! I feel like  I will be waiting a bit longer to hear from them considering my application was verified 7/30. Do you think it’s worth calling and checking?

I was verified at the end of May. I don’t think it’ll hurt to check in. It shows that you’re really interested! I would wait just a little longer before emailing them though since you applied in July! ? 

Edited by PAschoollove

On 8/28/2018 at 1:44 PM, YGrabo said:

Anyone knows the format of their interview process? Is there any writing assignments we have to complete during the interview ?

Yes, the email I received stated there would be a writing assignment during the interview process. Other than that, I haven't received any other information about that part of the interview. Hope this helps! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Laedya said:

Yes, the email I received stated there would be a writing assignment during the interview process. Other than that, I haven't received any other information about that part of the interview. Hope this helps! 

Oh boy ?. I am not a good writer . Good luck to you ! Please let me know after the interview what was writing about , if you don’t mind of course . Best of luck during the interview. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shicks10! said:

Congrats to everyone that received an invite for an interview thus far. 

Just got back on here from last years attempt and I also received an invite to interview on September 15th.  I'm pretty anxious and excited.

Congratulations! When did you receive your invitation? Are they still inviting for the 15th? 

9 hours ago, biopsyd said:

To those getting interview invites, when did you guys submit the application? 

Congrats by the way! ?

I submitted my application on July 31st. I received the invite on August 20th for the interview.

Also, does anyone have an idea of the time frame from interview to seat offering (or not)?

Edited by Shicks10!
Additional thoughts
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Shicks10! said:

I submitted my application on July 31st. I received the invite on August 20th for the interview.

Also, does anyone have an idea of the time frame from interview to seat offering (or not)?

Do you mind sharing your stats?

My application got submitted late too and I just want to see how I compare.