MASSACHUSETTS: Tufts PA Program 2018-2019 Cycle

18 hours ago, Pamph627 said:

Hey there!! Anyone else from 6/27 or 6/28 interviews hear back any news? Anymore dual degree acceptances? 

Best of luck everyone!

I interviewed that week (not dual program) but haven't heard back other than a follow up email saying that final decisions can come out anytime until October. Good luck though!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2018 at 12:27 PM, nichole96 said:

Just got accepted (via email) 10 minutes ago from the 7/18 interview! 

Congratulations!!! Did you receive an email between your interview and the acceptance notification? I interviewed on 7/26 and received an email saying that they would review my application and get back to me any time before oct. Did you get that email before your acceptance?

Thanks in advance for the info!

Edited by ckramer19

1 hour ago, ckramer19 said:

Congratulations!!! Did you receive an email between your interview and the acceptance notification? I interviewed on 7/26 and received an email saying that they would review my application and get back to me any time before oct. Did you get that email before your acceptance?

Thanks in advance for the info!

No I didn't - the suspense was killing me!

7 minutes ago, Emrlat said:

Has anyone who interviewed and then received the email saying their application and interview are still being reviewed heard back after that? It seems as though people who have been accepted did not get that email so I’m starting to get bummed out. 

That seems to be the trend. However, there have been students who get accepted late in September from previous years who interviewed early. I’m starting to think there is an “unofficial” waitlist. So don’t give up hope!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, irisheyes said:

It looks like the last interview session is scheduled for 9/13, so I would anticipate that most of us who received that email should hear back after they've interviewed all the candidates. Keep the faith, everyone.

Where did you find that this is the last interview slot?

20 hours ago, irisheyes said:

It looks like the last interview session is scheduled for 9/13, so I would anticipate that most of us who received that email should hear back after they've interviewed all the candidates. Keep the faith, everyone.

If that is true, I would think that the last round of interview invitations will get sent out probably this next week (if there are still spots left). Good luck to us all!