MASSACHUSETTS: Tufts PA Program 2018-2019 Cycle

59 minutes ago, Emgall0508 said:

So I know everyone is saying that the interviews are relaxed and everyone is really nice, but my question is how many other prospective students are there at the same time? I've heard that many schools have some form of group interview during the day, does Tufts? 

1 on 1 interview. There were 5 students interviewing I believe twice per day. 

On 6/20/2018 at 2:17 PM, anona2018 said:

Accepted earlier this morning!

Verified 5/18, offered an interview on 6/3, interviewed on 6/14. 

cGPA: 3.70, sGPA: 3.62, BCP: 3.44

HCE: 1,800 hours as an ER tech.

miscellaneous (?): 500 volunteer hours, 200 research hours, about 2,800 hours of lab experience, 300 hours of teaching, 20 hours of shadowing. 

Congrats!! When you got your acceptance did you receive an email in between about the next step being a review process?

On 7/2/2018 at 11:45 AM, ThePAwife said:

Has anyone received rejection emails at all? 

I got my email confirmation that Tufts received my app on 6/13 and I have not heard anything since. I have a feeling they only send rejection emails to those that interviewed but are being rejected. I'm assuming that 3-4 weeks out and later, no news is not good news. ?‍♀️

Edited by Emgall0508
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, PAplease123 said:

has anyone interviewed/been accepted for the dual MPH/PA program? I'm curious if the interview format is any different for those pursuing the dual degree route. 

I was accepted for the dual degree this year! I don't think it was too different just be prepared to talk about why you want your MPH and what brought you there! Congrats on your interview and good luck ?

On 7/2/2018 at 11:27 AM, eding23 said:

Congrats!! When you got your acceptance did you receive an email in between about the next step being a review process?

No, I interviewed and six days later got an email titled "Admissions Decision." Best of luck to everyone applying/interviewing!

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, danie41495 said:

I was accepted recently, would love to connect with other accepted students and maybe start a facebook group or something! Good luck to everyone applying!

Congrats!! When were you interviewed and when did you hear back?