Sullivan Applicant Cycle 2018-2019

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It basically said that my file is under review to ensure I meet minimum requirements. If I meet minimum requirements, then the application will reviewed by 2 faculty members. Could take till the application deadline of August 1st. Will be notified by email of the results of the initial review. 

1 minute ago, MNBry15 said:

It basically said that my file is under review to ensure I meet minimum requirements. If I meet minimum requirements, then the application will reviewed by 2 faculty members. Could take till the application deadline of August 1st. Will be notified by email of the results of the initial review. 

Ok cool! Thank you! I appreciate it! 

7 hours ago, MNBry15 said:

I got the same email ??

18 hours ago, MNBry15 said:

Received initial review email today, 7-2-18

When did you submit/get verified? I submitted mine last week and it is still not verified. I know it is the heart of application season so I am trying to be patient but everyone else seems to have been verified within a day or so of submitting.

Rob

58 minutes ago, PAschoollove said:

I wonder why I did not get that e-mail. I may e-mail them.

I wouldn't worry too much. In the e-mail, it states this is only the initial review to check that your application meets minimum requirements. If it does, it goes on to further review by two staff members. And it could take up to August 1st to complete. Hope this eases your mind ?

3 hours ago, caduceus727 said:

I wouldn't worry too much. In the e-mail, it states this is only the initial review to check that your application meets minimum requirements. If it does, it goes on to further review by two staff members. And it could take up to August 1st to complete. Hope this eases your mind ?

Nope . My email was different . I got initial long time ago. Here what I got this time. It is second email from them .

Dear Yuliya,

My initial review of your application to the Sullivan University Physician Assistant Program is complete. I am happy to inform you that your application meets all of our minimum requirements and your application has been or will be shortly assigned to two faculty members for independent review! This process may take some time and we thank you for your patience. Unless you have a meaningful update to share such as a recently completed prerequisite, kindly refrain from inquiring about the status of your application prior to October 1, 2018

If you are invited to interview, you will receive additional instructions and a link for the Sullivan University PA Program supplemental application via email after all applications have been reviewed. Interviews are schedule on a first-come, first-serve bases as supplemental applications are completed, so do not wait if you are invited to interview, as your interview is not formally scheduled until your supplemental application is complete and your interview date has been chosen. 

We understand this is a potentially long wait and many things can happen between now and then. If, at any point, you make the decision to attend elsewhere or wish to withdraw your application for any other reason, please let me know as soon as possible! 

Please remember that any outstanding coursework or unverified degrees at the time of application must be shown as completed by having official transcripts sent directly to the program and received by the program no later than April 1, 2019

Thank you again for choosing Sullivan”

Archived