University of Oklahoma 2018-2019 Applicants

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/23/2018 at 7:40 PM, annie14 said:

Does anyone know what the "student advising session" part mean on the resume template?

I believe that would be the advising session found on:

https://www.oumedicine.com/familymedicine/pa-program-okc/advisement-shadowing

Looks like the ones available are for next year's apps, but you can view the actual presentation on that same website.

Hope that helps. Good luck to everyone interviewing!

On 12/28/2018 at 10:54 PM, ubiquinone said:

I believe that would be the advising session found on:

https://www.oumedicine.com/familymedicine/pa-program-okc/advisement-shadowing

Looks like the ones available are for next year's apps, but you can view the actual presentation on that same website.

Hope that helps. Good luck to everyone interviewing!

Yes, it’s on the format so that you can list which advisement session you attended. If you didn’t attend, you likely would delete that part of the resume. 

On 12/31/2018 at 8:07 PM, BeBe said:

Heads up, guys! We’re looking at snow on Wednesday and Thursday in Oklahoma. So, keep an eye on the weather this week!

Anyone else on here interviewing Thursday afternoon?

Hello BeBe! I will be interviewing in the afternoon on Thursday! Driving into OKC tonight! Hope to see you tomorrow and good luck!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mtngu said:

Hello BeBe! I will be interviewing in the afternoon on Thursday! Driving into OKC tonight! Hope to see you tomorrow and good luck!

I only live an hour away, so I’m making the drive in the morning. The weather doesn’t look so bad so far... I’m sure we’ll connect at some point tomorrow. Best of luck, mt!

• Like 1

On 1/2/2019 at 11:29 AM, BeBe said:

I only live an hour away, so I’m making the drive in the morning. The weather doesn’t look so bad so far... I’m sure we’ll connect at some point tomorrow. Best of luck, mt!

Hey did they reschedule everyone from Thursday for tomorrow?

3 hours ago, sp1996 said:

For those that interviewed at both the Oklahoma City and Tulsa programs, what are your thoughts as far as comparing the two programs? What would you consider the strengths and weaknesses of each? Which did you like better?

Did you attend both interviews? We can message and chat if you would like to discuss together.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hannahnicole said:

I was in the first interview date and they said we would hear back on the 14th, but this was before one of the interview dates was cancelled because of snow. Did they say anything in the later interview days whether we would still hear back on the 14th?

Yeah they told us on Monday that they would let everyone know on the 14th still. I think they were able to interview everyone from the canceled date.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1