University of Oklahoma 2018-2019 Applicants

1 minute ago, sueprepa said:

Did anyone else hear that they would be making calls all week? At the interview it seemed like they were going to make them all today. 

I thought they said they were going to call the day that Tulsa called. Tulsa called on Friday so I don't know because OKC didn't even meet until Friday.

1 minute ago, sueprepa said:

Did anyone else hear that they would be making calls all week? At the interview it seemed like they were going to make them all today. 

I thought the same as well. As of right now only about 5 people were accepted according to the forums. But we are not sure of the other people who haven't posted on this forum. Fingers crossed still! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PRT11 said:

I enquired Jami, she said one of the faculty was not available today so expect some phone calls tomorrow. Also the portal should get updated by tomorrow. Guess they would end their first 50 invites tomorrow. 

Thanks for finding out for us. What portal are you talking about?