Logan Lucky (‘s)

So, aside from the grammatical error, was the PA portrayed as an independent decision making member of a health care team?  A leader of said team?  Someone who has the training, skills, and knowledge who could handle the medical issue?  

I don't care what I get called, because I'm not going to quibble over the pronounciation, I'm going to discuss treatment options intelligently with them.  I'm going to astound them with my knowledge and patient skills.  I understand the 's denotes ownership blah blah blah, but after patients see me, they realize (most of them) that I'm the one they want to come back to, and they couldnt give a damn about the 's either.

Just my two cents.

I guess there is no such thing as editing or fact checking anything anymore. Trying not to grow immune or indifferent.

How do we have to spend so much time explaining and defending our profession while we do so much good?

Deep Sigh

Send the movie an email. I did it to the TV show ER years ago and got a signed letter back from the director apologizing for bad info. 

Keep on swimming, keep on swimming.......

1 hour ago, LadyNichiavelli said:

Idk, I just think it's cool to see this profession represented on such a highly-acclaimed movie.

Very much so. 

Cancer Treatment Centers of America has a commercial out with a PA in it....she just sits there and says nothing, but her name and title are shown. 

Archived