Touro Manhattan-Bayshore 2017-2018

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Mandip said:

Hi,

For Manhattan Campus - I interviewed on 3/19/2018. I was accepted today on 3/27/2018. Good luck guys!

I am happy to answer any questions or concerns.

Congrats on your acceptance! I interviewed on the same day. Do you mind sharing which faculty members conducted the interview? I received an email today as well but it thanked me for interviewing and said they will update later on. 

1 hour ago, imat28 said:

Hey! Congratulations!!! Could you please share your stats if you don’t mind?

Here you go...

Science GPA 3.98

Overall GPA 3.99

Healthcare Care Hours 2500 

Shadowing 250

The average GPA on the day of the interview for Touro -Manhattan was 3.6. This information was given by the program director. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

To those of you who have interviewed, can you tell me what was the process was like? I know they show a short film, have a quiz and then 15-20 min interview. Is the interview one on one? What kinds of questions did they ask? Is there an essay and what was the topic? Any information will help. I am interviewing at bayshore for the Winthrop campus next week! 

• 4 months later...
Go in and wait in the lobby, See a presentation from John Rongo, Fill out a quiz, people are pulled up one at a time and brought to different interviewer but you only interview one time. If you are incorrect on the quiz they'll ask for an explanation on why you chose so you have a shot at justifying, Lastly you write a small essay and you can leave. Roughly 2hrs.
Which Touro campus was this interview for? Manhattan?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Think he was referring to the bay shore interview. The Manhattan interview is much different from my experience. Him and i are in our final few weeks in the first semester of the bay shore program right now hah
Congrats! And how was the Manhattan interview different from bay shore interview?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...