Sign in to follow this  
JoeBallent

St. George Campus students 2018

Hello all!  I figured I'd fire up a thread for Utah students attending the St. George campus this coming spring (2018).  Congrats to all- I'm super excited to meet everyone!  Feel free to drop a line and introduce yourself.

A little on me- I work full-time in residential treatment and part-time as an Orderly in surgery.  I also play music and love the southern Utah landscape.  I currently live in SLC but can't wait to be a part of the St. George class.  Also I welcome any recommendations or leads on living situations since I'll be moving in late April/early May... any ideal areas to live?  Friends or relatives with rooms to rent?

Again, congrats to everyone!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By futurepa:)
      Hello everyone!
      I was wondering if anyone can share their experiences at the UPAP program? I was accepted to the program, and I am torn on where to go, as the other program I was accepted to is also a good one. Pros? Cons? Wishes? Things you love, things you don't love so much? Anything helps :)
       Happy holidays!
      A
    • By didymus
      Good luck to everyone applying!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More