2017-2018 Cycle: MBKU

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to everyone newly accepted! Join us on the FB group!

For those still waiting to hear back, they will definitely call you with an acceptance so be on the look out for any California area codes!  My call came from one of the people I had my faculty interview with. He used his cell phone and I didn't recognize the area code or number so ignored it, and he didn't leave a message. He ended up calling me 5 times before he finally got in touch. 

Did anyone else receive this e-mail?

"Thank you for interviewing with MBKU School of PA Studies. We are presently in the process of reviewing each applicants qualifications. A review of each application will be made to determine which of the applicants will be offered a seat in the Class of 2020. We anticipate that we will be back in touch with you in the next few weeks to inform you of the results of this process. We appreciate your patience, and hope you can understand our desire to ensure that every applicant receives full consideration."

22 minutes ago, Newbie24 said:

Did anyone else receive this e-mail?

"Thank you for interviewing with MBKU School of PA Studies. We are presently in the process of reviewing each applicants qualifications. A review of each application will be made to determine which of the applicants will be offered a seat in the Class of 2020. We anticipate that we will be back in touch with you in the next few weeks to inform you of the results of this process. We appreciate your patience, and hope you can understand our desire to ensure that every applicant receives full consideration."

Yes, just got it.  I interviewed 1/27

Archived