2017-2018 Cycle: MBKU

2 hours ago, jjeffreys said:

Has anyone from the 12/9 interview heard back? I know we were told that we could hear back through to February. 

I'm from the 12/9 interview and have not heard back yet. The anxiety is killing me. Fingers crossed for the both of us!!  

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, katie16 said:

Hey for those who have interviewed already- when they say there will be an "interview in a group panel," is this a group interview with other applicants? Or a panel interview with just us?

It was a group interview with other applicants :) You will also have a traditional interview with 2 faculty members (at the same time, so a mini panel).

On 1/27/2018 at 6:14 PM, PACiswhatIwillbe said:

Yeah I’m not sure how that works unfortunately :/ unless they can’t fill all of the spots from these last 2 days of interviews then maybe they’d add another day? Good luck! 

Thank you!! I hope you’re loving your first year. ? and I’m sure not liking it at times. But you’re doing great! Keep inspiring us pre-PAs!! ??

Archived