Sullivan Applicant 2017-2018 Cycle

11 hours ago, baj0411 said:

That seems really weird that spots are based on fastest response. Did Joey happen to tell you how many people they are interviewing? Does anyone know how many they interview? I hope a spot opens up for you. 

Thank you. I thought it was crazy, lol. 

He did not unfortunately.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/2/2017 at 0:26 PM, 5280PAprospect said:

@APress5221 I'm interviewing January 12 as well! I'm coming from Denver.

I really appreciate all of the advice from locals since I know nothing about the area. Thanks for being so willing to help us all out!

I have read about MMI, but I've never been through one myself.

I'm coming from Raleigh, NC. So excited to meet you!

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome! PM me so we can get to know each other a little bit before the interview. At my last interview I was really lucky and just happen to sit at a table where we all got along really well and just clicked. It really helped ease the nervousness which is so palpable. At least for me it helped.

6 hours ago, AnatomyJane17 said:

It went well! Definitely a comfortable environment. The faculty was really nice and down to earth. Hoping to hear good news when they make their decisions!

Good to hear! I've heard that the faculty and students do a good job of making it a very relaxed atmosphere in the past, so that's encouraging to see that that is continued. I'll be there on Tuesday and am hoping those 2 months of waiting time go by fast and end in good news also! How many interviewees were there with you? I know they do a max of 30 people I've heard but have seen a lot of people giving up their interview spot due to other acceptances.

13 minutes ago, mestalets said:

Good to hear! I've heard that the faculty and students do a good job of making it a very relaxed atmosphere in the past, so that's encouraging to see that that is continued. I'll be there on Tuesday and am hoping those 2 months of waiting time go by fast and end in good news also! How many interviewees were there with you? I know they do a max of 30 people I've heard but have seen a lot of people giving up their interview spot due to other acceptances.

Wishing you luck! We had 18 people total. I’ll be interested to see if that’s the norm for every interview day. 

Did anyone else just get a Financial Aide email that's titled "Welcome to Sullivan!" I haven't interviewed yet, so for the people who have did they mention getting an email like this and then to just ignore it? I mean we don't need to fill out Financial Aide stuff unless you're accepted right?

24 minutes ago, Ash940 said:

Did anyone else just get a Financial Aide email that's titled "Welcome to Sullivan!" I haven't interviewed yet, so for the people who have did they mention getting an email like this and then to just ignore it? I mean we don't need to fill out Financial Aide stuff unless you're accepted right?

I got that email as well but am not doing anything with it until I get a decision from the school!

Archived