Sullivan Applicant 2017-2018 Cycle

2 hours ago, CarlyAZ said:

I thought they went really well! The staff was great and tried to make it as relaxed as possible. I really appreciated the time they took to answer everyone’s questions about the program. My only advice for the MMI is to just take a deep breath and be true to yourself. Good luck to you & I hope to see you in June!! 

Thanks for responding. I’m glad it went well for you! My experience was very similar. About how many people were in your interview session?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, dokita027 said:

Just curious if it was  a random email or you mailed him to request for that information?

It was a generic email that looks like it was sent out to everyone. He said "they will come just like this message - via CASPA's email portal - and be sent to the email address on file in CASPA."

2 minutes ago, Ash940 said:

It was a generic email that looks like it was sent out to everyone. He said "they will come just like this message - via CASPA's email portal - and be sent to the email address on file in CASPA."

I didn't get that; anyway I am so excited about the opportunity and cant wait to hear good news on Feb, 6

Archived