Sullivan Applicant 2017-2018 Cycle

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, BenBaer said:

Has anyone heard anything yet?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I thought I read somewhere that they wait until all interviews (which end mid to late February) and then could take a few weeks to let people know. I know of a few people in the past who found out basically around March 1. I don't know for sure though, and I don't even interview until 1/19. These months since submitting the application have been the slowest months of my life! I can't wait to find out more!

16 hours ago, BenBaer said:

They also said there would be a few early admission offers that would go out this week... I'm holding my breath...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Did they say they were doing this for sure? When I was there Joey mentioned they were thinking about sending out some early but didn’t say anything else about it.

Just a heads up to you all! I know the situation is stressful and you are waiting eagerly for replies. The program states February 2nd as answer day,  But last year they ended up adding more interview dates in February so they didn’t send out acceptance letters in mail until March 1st (not received out of state until the 7th—now that’s long wait when you know others have been accepted!) best of luck to candidates coming this Friday! 

For anyone who may be interested, the Sullivan student society is holding their annual gala on March 2, 2018. If you are local to the area this would be a great event to attend! Proceeds from the event will go towards the Family Community Clinic and the Sullivan University Student Society. The Family Community Clinic is a non-profit clinic in the heart of Louisville. This would be a great opportunity for networking. To find out more information/purchase your tickets please visit www.sullivangala.com Please pass along this information to anyone who may be interested. 

Archived