Application Cycle 2017-2018

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/8/2017 at 3:49 PM, hannahleigh1223 said:

For those who were accepted is there a Facebook page made? I couldn’t remember if there was going to be one or not. Also, I would love to connect with future students if anyone is interested!

Looking back at previous forums, I think they will make a FB page but not until February when the class starts to be finalized. 

4 minutes ago, maddycm said:

Update from 12/5 interview: I received my letter in the mail yesterday offering me a place on the alternate list. I accepted this morning and am anxiously hoping that I get lucky and hear back with an admissions offer some day! 

That's still an accomplishment. I've had a number of friends get accepted off of the waitlist at several schools. Class rosters are fluid and change all the time so there's still very much a chance. Wishing you the best!

1 minute ago, Capita98 said:

That's still an accomplishment. I've had a number of friends get accepted off of the waitlist at several schools. Class rosters are fluid and change all the time so there's still very much a chance. Wishing you the best!

Thank you very much for your kind words! I haven't lost hope although I am a little disheartened to still be in the process of waiting! Keeping my chin up :)

On 12/27/2017 at 10:29 AM, PAschoollove said:

That seriously is a bummer. I had everything done and now another pre-req is added that I didn’t take. ?

I was concerned about it as well so I emailed all the schools asking and they told me that it is not for this cycle but the next. That is why they waited to add it until CASPA was closed. So if you are accepted for the 2018 entering class then you’re fine but if you have to reapply next cycle then you will need biochemistry.

2 hours ago, rearly said:

I was concerned about it as well so I emailed all the schools asking and they told me that it is not for this cycle but the next. That is why they waited to add it until CASPA was closed. So if you are accepted for the 2018 entering class then you’re fine but if you have to reapply next cycle then you will need biochemistry.

Even South University (Tampa)?

7 minutes ago, PAschoollove said:

I believe rearly is referring to the Nova campuses. I inquired about the change after sending in missing grades, and an email I received from Nova Orlando mentioned the change applies to next cycle. Hopefully it’s not a growing trend among other schools outside of Nova but many do list Orgo OR Biochem as a prereq already.

2 hours ago, Capita98 said:

I believe rearly is referring to the Nova campuses. I inquired about the change after sending in missing grades, and an email I received from Nova Orlando mentioned the change applies to next cycle. Hopefully it’s not a growing trend among other schools outside of Nova but many do list Orgo OR Biochem as a prereq already.

Oh ok I figured! Just checking. I was so excited to finish all the pre-reqs, but then they added Bio chem. I dk whether to take it or to just apply to other schools. I applied to all the Novas, but I got 2 rejection letters and haven’t gotten anything from Nova Jax and Nova Ft. Myers yet. I’m thinking I’m not getting an interview especially since now it’s almost Jan. ?

1 hour ago, PAschoollove said:

Oh ok I figured! Just checking. I was so excited to finish all the pre-reqs, but then they added Bio chem. I dk whether to take it or to just apply to other schools. I applied to all the Novas, but I got 2 rejection letters and haven’t gotten anything from Nova Jax and Nova Ft. Myers yet. I’m thinking I’m not getting an interview especially since now it’s almost Jan. ?

Same:/ I haven’t heard from Jax or ft. Lauderdale 

On 12/29/2017 at 0:30 PM, PAschoollove said:

Sorry for the confusion, I only meant the Nova campuses. Try to hang in there! It’s been radio scilence for me also except for Ft. Lauderdale finally emailing me 3 weeks ago for an interview. There’s still time!!!

Archived