• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, kmh26 said:

I haven’t yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, anw17 said:

I haven't either! 

Glad to hear we're all in the same boat still. It seemed like the turn around time has been a bit quicker than what we're experiencing, but I'm sure it's just been a busy week for everyone. Best of luck to you both, and please keep us updated if you hear anything. I'll do the same :) 

5 hours ago, MeganKB said:

Glad to hear we're all in the same boat still. It seemed like the turn around time has been a bit quicker than what we're experiencing, but I'm sure it's just been a busy week for everyone. Best of luck to you both, and please keep us updated if you hear anything. I'll do the same :) 

Just got an acceptance call from Kandee!! 

18 minutes ago, anw17 said:

Just got an acceptance call from Kandee!! 

Congratulations! I did as well! It's like she heard us panicking over here lol. I'm like 98% sure I'm committing to Nova Jax, so hopefully I'll see you this summer :) Didn't Kandee say something about there being a mixer event in the coming months where we can find out about different housing options? 

4 hours ago, MeganKB said:

Congratulations! I did as well! It's like she heard us panicking over here lol. I'm like 98% sure I'm committing to Nova Jax, so hopefully I'll see you this summer :) Didn't Kandee say something about there being a mixer event in the coming months where we can find out about different housing options? 

Awesome, congrats to you too! I do not recall hearing about a mixer but that would be great, so hopefully! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I was offered an interview on 10/3, however I am from TX so I needed a little extra time to make travel arrangements! I am finally going in for my interview tomorrow morning and could not be more anxious/excited! I hope to report back with good news sometime over the next couple of weeks! Congrats to all that have been accepted! 

Are they still offering interview invites? I applied in June and have yet to hear back :( this is my first choice school. 
Last year I think they were interviewing into at least February but I'm not sure exactly when it stopped. Maybe it's similar this year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Archived