Application Cycle 2017-2018

I received an email yesterday for an invite to open house next Thursday, June 8th, at 6:00 PM. 

If you want to RSVP, the website they provide is not currently working. Call the number on the open house page and someone will take down your information to reserve your spot.

Also, according to the email, the link to the supplemental app is supposed to go out today!

Best of luck to everyone applying this cycle!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Submitted and verified on 5/30 :)

Received an email about the open house and supplemental on 5/31, unfortunately I'm not able to attend the open house since I'm not local, however, I never received another email about the supplemental. I know its still early but hoping to get everything completed soon!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

did you guys receive a call from jacksonville about your application being forwarded to admissions? I only received an email a while ago that both Caspa and supp app were received but no phone call.  I got a call from ft. lauderdale but not here.

28 minutes ago, Bwhit said:

did you guys receive a call from jacksonville about your application being forwarded to admissions? I only received an email a while ago that both Caspa and supp app were received but no phone call.  I got a call from ft. lauderdale but not here.

Yes I did. I didn't get an e-mail or phone call from Ft. Lauderdale tho. Just a letter in the mail from Ft. Lauderdale.

5 hours ago, Bwhit said:

I only applied to JacksonvilleZ however my call was from Fort Lauderdale. I am guessing that's where the applications go then get forwarded to the school you chose

25 minutes ago, bmr14 said:

I only applied to JacksonvilleZ however my call was from Fort Lauderdale. I am guessing that's where the applications go then get forwarded to the school you chose

That would make sense too. I applied to both ft lauderdale and jax but when I got the call I just assumed it was for the ft lauderdale campus but didn't actually ask them, which I probably should have

2 minutes ago, bmr14 said:

Has anyone received any interviews yet? I was so excited whenever I got the call and they told me 4-6 weeks I would know something. Maybe it hasn't been long enough but feels like an Eternity!

I received an email from them stating interview invites wouldn't be sent out until September 1st.

Archived