MCPHS: Worcester 2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, congrats to everyone who has gotten into this program. I will be applying next year, and just have few qts if u guys don't mind. Couldn't find these online on the website

1) Is GRE required, if so they didn't put a code on the website 

2) how about supplemental application. 

3) how many seats do they offer each year

thnx for help!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I applied in August, heard back at the end of October. I have an interview on January 22nd. As I was scheduling my interview, I heard from someone in the department that there are also 2 interview dates in February. Really hoping that I can get into this program since this is my first cycle applying! Any helpful hints from those who have already been through the interview and been accepted?

• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering if anyone knew the admissions statistics for MCPHS Worcester? I was wondering how many students they accept and about usually how many they interview. I have been offered an interview in March and was wondering what the chance for admission are once being interviewed? I see lots of other people have already gotten a slot, congratulations.  

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 0:10 PM, sdgirl said:

I was wondering if anyone knew the admissions statistics for MCPHS Worcester? I was wondering how many students they accept and about usually how many they interview. I have been offered an interview in March and was wondering what the chance for admission are once being interviewed? I see lots of other people have already gotten a slot, congratulations.  

They accept about 70 students for the Worcester campus. During my interview, the faculty said that they interview about 150 - 200 students. A faculty member also mentioned that even if you are waitlisted after your interview, you shouldn't be discouraged, because he said "the waitlist really moves" since a lot of candidates get offers from other programs and decide that they don't want to wait to start until January, meaning that their slots open up. Hope that helps!

1 minute ago, Katyagar said:

Hi Folks. Congrats to everyone who got in! I will be interviewing for this program soon and was wondering if any could just talk about the structure of the interview. Is it group or solo and is it more personal or healthcare focused? Thanks. 

The interview is broken up into a few different groups so that all the interviewees are not doing the same thing at the same time. There is a tour, question/answer, meet and greet with students, housing tour, group interview, individual interview, and a sort of personality survey. I would say it is more personal based than healthcare based and not something you can "prepare" for. Just be yourself. All the faculty and students there are super nice and welcoming.

Archived