MCPHS: Worcester 2017-2018 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time applicant! Just went to see MCPHS Worcester yesterday and actually really loved it as opposed to Boston's campus. Good luck!

Do they have more info sessions this summer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a first time PA applicant this year! @jmtam have you received a confirmation email from them yet?

Nope! I just got verified this morning :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2017 at 1:12 PM, Namelessrd said:

I just added this program to CASPA and it says the application deadline is Dec 1 and the start date is January 2019...has the deadline to apply for this cycle already passed??

I am also confused. I was verified and applied to MCPHS in Early may... confused why the start date is 2019 and not 2018

Just received a confirmation email! They said they would start reviewing applications in August for spring 2019, and we will hear again in September/October

I just got this same email too!
So anxious! More waiting!

• 4 weeks later...

MCPHS Worcester cycle ends December 1st 2017 for the class matriculating in 2019 (I'm pretty sure January). The class starting in 2018 was accepted in the last cycle. 

[My coworker got into MCPHS Worcester in the last cycle to be in the class starting in 2018, she called them to say that if anyone declined acceptance that she would love to start in 2017, and they called her 2 weeks before the start of classes and they got her into this years class!]

MCPHS Worcester cycle ends December 1st 2017 for the class matriculating in 2019. The class starting in 2018 was accepted in the last cycle. 
[My coworker got into MCPHS Worcester in the last cycle to be in the class starting in 2018, she called them to say that if anyone declined acceptance that she would love to start in 2017, and they called her 2 weeks before the start of classes and they got her into this years class!]

Oh this is absolutely amazing!

Ahh I wonder when they will start offering interviews!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived