CALIFORNIA: University of La Verne 2016-2017

I haven't seen anything on the forum about this school so I decided To start a new thread for the 2016-2017 application cycle at the University of La Verne. The program is not accredited yet. I submitted my application yesterday. According to the program director they do not utilize rolling admissions. Has anybody else applied here?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone does not mind me asking, when was your application verified in CASPA and submitted to the school? I ask because the cycle closed on Oct 1st but on the school website it states all material has to be submitted and verified by 22 Sept.

My CASPA was verified sometime in late August but I submitted this application on September 20. I don't see anywhere on the school website about it being verified by September 22. I only see it needing to be verified by October 1st.  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spot open.   I graciously received an interview for the University of La Verne.  I am declining this offer to open the opportunity to another  applicant.  I have received an offer and an interview invite to my top 2 school choices. I have waited 15 years for this opportunity and am very humbled now that the door has been opened to me.  Good luck to everyone applying. Don't give up on your dreams. 

Sincerely, Optomist

Hey guys, I'll be flying in on the 23rd for an interview on the 24th. Would anyone be interested in getting dinner Thursday the 23rd? Good luck to everyone who will be interviewing!

Hi ER Tech, where are you flying in from? I wish I could meet Thursday for evening but my schedule is a little tight. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived