vpoca

CALIFORNIA: University of La Verne 2016-2017

155 posts in this topic

I haven't seen anything on the forum about this school so I decided To start a new thread for the 2016-2017 application cycle at the University of La Verne. The program is not accredited yet. I submitted my application yesterday. According to the program director they do not utilize rolling admissions. Has anybody else applied here?

Hello!

I received an email yesterday saying my application was received and will be under review. Goodluck to everyone!!

If anyone does not mind me asking, when was your application verified in CASPA and submitted to the school? I ask because the cycle closed on Oct 1st but on the school website it states all material has to be submitted and verified by 22 Sept.

My CASPA was verified sometime in late August but I submitted this application on September 20. I don't see anywhere on the school website about it being verified by September 22. I only see it needing to be verified by October 1st.  

On Friday I received an email requesting course info, they are currently reviewing my prerequisites. Haven't heard anything about interviews.

On Friday I received an email requesting course info, they are currently reviewing my prerequisites. Haven't heard anything about interviews.

When did you submit your application?

FYI they updated their website with a new timeline for 2017 admission cycle.

Got the call today for an interview!!

Same here!! I'm going for Feb 17. Did you get the same date?

Spot open.   I graciously received an interview for the University of La Verne.  I am declining this offer to open the opportunity to another  applicant.  I have received an offer and an interview invite to my top 2 school choices. I have waited 15 years for this opportunity and am very humbled now that the door has been opened to me.  Good luck to everyone applying. Don't give up on your dreams. 

Sincerely, Optomist

Hey guys, I'll be flying in on the 23rd for an interview on the 24th. Would anyone be interested in getting dinner Thursday the 23rd? Good luck to everyone who will be interviewing!

Hey guys, I'll be flying in on the 23rd for an interview on the 24th. Would anyone be interested in getting dinner Thursday the 23rd? Good luck to everyone who will be interviewing!

Hi ER Tech, where are you flying in from? I wish I could meet Thursday for evening but my schedule is a little tight. Good luck!

Hi ER Tech, where are you flying in from? I wish I could meet Thursday for evening but my schedule is a little tight. Good luck!

I'll be flying in from Chicago

Had an interview today, it was fun! :D

The faculty were all very nice and comforting. I had an interview yesterday as well. What group were you in? I was a part of the morning by group.

The faculty were all very nice and comforting. I had an interview yesterday as well. What group were you in? I was a part of the morning by group.

Yes they were awesome. I was with the evening group. Good luck!

Had a interview last week and it was a great experience! Everyone was really nice!