• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2023 at 11:32 AM, PinkPowerRanger said:

I received an acceptance call yesterday. Anyone else?

omg congrats are you accepting your offer!!?! I have my interview next week I was wondering if you could give us some tips to prepare for the interview panel? I heard it's 2 people asking questions. Are the questions hard? or are they truly trying to get to know you?

• Like 1

On 1/1/2024 at 5:20 PM, lolforver1 said:

omg congrats are you accepting your offer!!?! I have my interview next week I was wondering if you could give us some tips to prepare for the interview panel? I heard it's 2 people asking questions. Are the questions hard? or are they truly trying to get to know you?

I am still thinking about it bc it is on probation.... 

I do feel like this school truly wants to get to know you. I interviewed at other schools and I didn't feel like that at other interviews. 

For any interview though make sure you know your support system is, what is going to help you get through PA school (instrumental support, emotional support, financial support etc), try your best to tie in your experiences with your answers, what do you do for self-care that will keep during PA school to keep your sanity. 

the PA Platform has an e-book that helped me prep a lot in a short amount of time. 

• Like 1