Virginia: EVMS 2016-2017 cycle

I interview Monday morning as well and driving up from south Florida bc ticket prices are expensive for me too. How long is the drive for you? Mine is 12-13 hrs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is about 10 hour drive! I have driving haha!

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine is about 10 hour drive! I have driving haha!

I hate driving too! I'm splitting the drive into 2 days, and my husband is coming so we are taking turns with the drive as well.

My fiancé and I will be driving from MI as well! We will be at the meet and greet Friday then interview Saturday morning. We may go to the Sat meet and greet or head straight to Virginia Beach. I'm so excited to meet everyone!!

19 hours ago, ulfberhxt said:

I'm also interviewing on Friday in the afternoon slot!  Signed up for it on May 30th.

I'm local.  I'd have liked to attend the social events, but unfortunately I have to leave straight from the interview and drive to NY to visit family.  

Sorry you can't make it to the meet and greet, but looking forward to meeting you next Friday!

I am also interviewing Friday the 14th at 12:45 pm, but am arriving in Norfolk on the 12th if anyone would like to get together before interviews begin. It would be wonderful to meet some other interviewees and de-stress before interviews begin! 

For those who are interviewing Friday Morning, a few interviewees and myself are meeting at Hokkaido Sushi Bar in downtown Norfolk tomorrow (the 13th) at 6pm if you would like to join. We wanted to meet up and introduce ourselves before the interview since the meet and greets are all happening after the Friday session.

Hello all. Best of luck to all the 2018 cycle Interviewees this year.  There will be several meet and greets with the MPA Class of 2019 held post interviews, Friday, Saturday, and Monday.

We hope y'all can make it!

Date: Friday, July 14th
Time: 5:00pm 

Date: Saturday, July 15th
Time: 1:00pm 

Date: Monday, July 17th
Time: 5:00pm 

7 hours ago, ulfberhxt said:

Hey guys,

It was great meeting everyone today. Candidates interviewing on other days--enjoy yourselves! The atmosphere at EVMS is conducive to your best performance.

Tracy and Chris (and Jared from MI if you're on here), I didn't see you guys on the way out. It was really nice talking to you all, and sharing the day with you. Best of luck to you in the future, and I hope to see you all in January.

Nick

Nick it was awesome meeting you and so cool that not only were we in the same group interview, but found we are also from the same town. Good luck to you and everyone else interviewing! 

4 hours ago, jaredt said:

For anyone who flew in and came straight from the airport, was there any area where you were able to leave your bags?

While I didn't have to fly in, I would say you likely could leave your bags in/outside of the main meeting room. We started and finished in the same room Friday, so I assume it would be the same tomorrow. It was a large classroom with plenty of space. Good luck! 

Well unfortunately my flight got delayed multiple times and I missed the interview.

Hopefully that improves everyones chances. Best of luck

Jared

I'm so sorry.

I had the worst luck with flying in as well. Are they able to reaccomodate you??? I would think they would understand. So many of us had issues getting there and getting home this entire weekend

1 hour ago, jaredt said:

Well unfortunately my flight got delayed multiple times and I missed the interview.

Hopefully that improves everyones chances. Best of luck

Oh gosh, Jared! I am so sorry! I really hope that they can accommodate you! Contact admissions ASAP!! 

Archived