Virginia: EVMS 2016-2017 cycle

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the email at 1:48pm. But I was at work all day, so just checked my email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it...thank you. I'm in AZ, and still didn't hear anything [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Got it...thank you. I'm in AZ, and still didn't hear anything [emoji15]

Hmm thats strange. I spoke to admissions Monday afternoon and they said they would send out all decisions today. Maybe they changed their minds? I wonder if they are waiting to see how many people accept their interviews before sending out more interviews? Did you check your junk mail? They give each applicant 72 hours to respond to the invite.

I haven't heard anything either and there's nothing in my junk mail. It's almost 5 there now, it's hard to think they would still send something out tonight. I have a feeling if they do it won't be any good news :/

:( that's how I have felt all week, and I received an invite. Hopefully they still give out more interviews. Good luck!

I haven't heard anything either and there's nothing in my junk mail. It's almost 5 there now, it's hard to think they would still send something out tonight. I have a feeling if they do it won't be any good news :/

I really hope that it's just a waiting thing. And it's a matter of time...

Hi! I'm interviewing Monday afternoon. Does anyone want to meet for lunch on Sunday? Hoping to meet my new best friends and possible roommate! [emoji23]Hoping we all get in. [emoji120] For those who got rejected, remember that "no" means next opportunity. This is my fourth year trying to get in! We will all get in eventually! Keep trying!

Have you applied all 4 times to EVMS?

I am Monday afternoon as well! I am meeting PandaPanda for lunch on Sunday -- don't know where yet -- trying to get all the Monday people together if you're up for it! Leslie

I wish I could but due to my work schedule I will be arriving late that night. Maybe after the interview.

Hey! My name is Chessy. This is my second year applying. I'm proud to say I earned an invitation to interview on May 30. I definitely didn't expect it that early! I'm so excited and incredibly nervous. I am so thankful for this second chance to interview!

But to those still waiting....last year when I applied I didn't hear a word until June 27. I received an interview offer then. Please, don't hold on to that date. I just wanted to say that there is still hope for you to receive an invite. We all worked hard for this opportunity. Trust the process. You know what you submitted on CASPA was the best you could be. EVMS will see that. Good Luck to all with the process!

Archived