Virginia: EVMS 2016-2017 cycle

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't heard anything either. I didn't apply until about December or January though so I don't know if that will matter or not!

I don't think it matters cause some people applied mid/late January and got interviews

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Please continue to keep your heads up! I'm rooting for each and every single one of you. I know how stressful the wait can be, but hopefully you won't have to wait for much longer and you'll hear some positive news soon. Stay strong y'all!!

Thank you soooo much...[emoji1]

I am Monday afternoon as well! I am meeting PandaPanda for lunch on Sunday -- don't know where yet -- trying to get all the Monday people together if you're up for it! Leslie

I also am interviewing Monday afternoon and would love to meet up! I have business in Jersey that weekend and will be driving in on Sunday. We should definitely start a groupme or regular group chat to talk about meeting up, interview jitters, and whatnot!

Does anyone know how many are interviewed and out of those how many are accepted? I know I'm driving myself crazy but I would like to know the percentage of those that are accepted from interview.

Typically its about a 45% chance of acceptance if invited to the interview. They interview about 170 and accept 80ish.

I received my interview invite yesterday morning! However due to family medical issues I am choosing to decline the interview so I can stay in PA with my family and help them out. Best of luck everyone!! :)

I'm so sorry to hear that. Hopefully they will be better soon...ill keep them in my prayers! [emoji144]

I just recieved a rejection letter :( I'm so disappointed. My HCE were 3,000+ and my replacement gpa stood at 3.8. I'm hoping the school could tell me where I could improve or what they thought was insufficient.

Omg...im so sorry...this makes me even more nervous

Rejected as well. Guess I will be reapplying. For those who have reapplied in past, what advice were you given to strengthen your application? My stats are exactly in-line with what the averages are posted on the website so I'm unsure of what to do next.

Rejected as well. Guess I will be reapplying. For those who have reapplied in past, what advice were you given to strengthen your application? My stats are exactly in-line with what the averages are posted on the website so I'm unsure of what to do next.

Same here...im soooo lost. Plus I have over 7000 of paid Direct PCH and GPA of 3.86...

Your guess is as good as mine. I did everything they told me to do last year in preparation for this year and still did not make the cut. Back to the drawing board.

Archived