Virginia: EVMS 2016-2017 cycle

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 6:09 PM, hot_wax_ said:

I don't think your link is working.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'm sorry...I've made the group private so it should be searchable. Also, retrying the link to see if its working now... Please let me know if there are further issues.

Congrats to everyone accepted so far!! Just a heads up. Class of 2019 may join your page leading up to the start of semester 1, but we will leave once we have mentors assigned and things are settled down. It's much easier to answer questions in that setting. You guys should be so proud! We are excited to get to know you more and welcome you to EVMS!

So, I hope this finds a few of you in good spirits, Although I was accepted, and I am so so thrilled, I have chosen to stick with the other program I was also accepted to, as it was just better fit for me, and after that hot weekend, I just don't think I could survive the heat! I have actually declined my offer, in hopes it offers a spot to someone who desperately wants it. Good luck to EVERYONE, congratulations to everyone, and thank you to all the current students for taking their time out of their day!!!!! 

6 minutes ago, akrenner0991 said:

So, I hope this finds a few of you in good spirits, Although I was accepted, and I am so so thrilled, I have chosen to stick with the other program I was also accepted to, as it was just better fit for me, and after that hot weekend, I just don't think I could survive the heat! I have actually declined my offer, in hopes it offers a spot to someone who desperately wants it. Good luck to EVERYONE, congratulations to everyone, and thank you to all the current students for taking their time out of their day!!!!! 

Wow what a hard decision I'm sure. Good luck to you in the other program! Where will you be going?

Archived