• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did they send an email confirmation or a letter to anyone who got accepted? I’ve been having issues with my phone and I don’t think I’ve missed a call but if I did I don’t want to lose a chance at a spot due to my phone not working. 

8 hours ago, Pbears31 said:

Has anyone heard about being waitlisted or should I assume if I haven’t heard anything that I am on the waitlist?

I have not heard anything yet either (no phone call, letter, or email). I live out of state and am assuming this is why I haven’t received a letter in the mail yet. According to the previous posts your letter could be either an acceptance, rejection, or maybe waitlist. I wouldn’t assume anything till you receive something in the mail. Not sure why some have received acceptance calls while at least one person only received an acceptance letter with no phone call.

I have yet to receive a phone call, anything in the mail, or email. I don't expect to see anything by email. Info given at the interview it should be by mail or phone. 

I too live out of state. Maybe I will have something in the mail tomorrow.

Until you receive a phone call or something in the mail, assume nothing. And I agree that it is a little odd to receive the acceptance paperwork but no call....how much is the fee to hold your seat? And is it applied to tuition/fees?

On 4/12/2018 at 0:08 PM, westerbk said:

I have yet to receive a phone call, anything in the mail, or email. I don't expect to see anything by email. Info given at the interview it should be by mail or phone. 

I too live out of state. Maybe I will have something in the mail tomorrow.

Until you receive a phone call or something in the mail, assume nothing. And I agree that it is a little odd to receive the acceptance paperwork but no call....how much is the fee to hold your seat? And is it applied to tuition/fees?

Its $500 and yes it is applied to tuition fees. 

Got my letter in the mail today....Wait Listed. Guess we will see were that takes me. Not too many turn down an offer with how competitive it is to get in. But plan to apply again next year. Best of luck to those who got the Golden Ticket. Maybe you will see me around next year.

Any advice from current students on what we should be doing while waiting for classes to start. Also, what is something if you knew then, what you know now, would have made a difference? For students starting in August, what will you be doing to prepare for classes?

4 hours ago, tville15 said:

Has anyone else who interviewed not received any form of communication? I haven’t gotten a letter or phone call

I haven’t heard anything either. I think it’s really weird that they haven’t contacted everyone by now

39 minutes ago, tville15 said:

Just got a letter today actually, wait listed 

I actually just did as well. How long until we find out for sure? I have another program I will be attending if I did not get a spot here but I want to wait to enroll there until I know for sure that I didn’t get in since this is my first choice. 

Being Wait listed is your current final decision. It just means you will be offered a seat if someone declines an offer up to classes starting. But then you also have no idea where you are on list of Wait Listed applicants or how many there are. You could be first or the last on the list. I would accept at the other program if you have not already done so. Then if you get an offer you can get out of the other. You will just be out some $$$. I don't know specifically for this program, but I was told by another program if you are on the wait list, they can offer you a seat up to a week after classes start. As competitive as it is to get in, take the sure thing. 

Archived