• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received something in the mail today and the probationary status of their program was extended and they aren't able to accept a class. The ARC-PA will reconsider the situation at their meeting in September 2017 regarding their next class. And they hope to accept a new class in January 2018 or August 2018

I received something in the mail today and the probationary status of their program was extended and they aren't able to accept a class. The ARC-PA will reconsider the situation at their meeting in September 2017 regarding their next class. And they hope to accept a new class in January 2018 or August 2018

I received a letter in the mail today saying the same.

In truth, having visited the school, I'm fairly confident the school will get this in check. They invested so much in this program; I do think it's worth the wait. I'm willing to hold out. Really, what is an addition 5m or even a year?

Yes, I too received the disappointing news. But Im also confident they will receive their accreditation. This was by far one of the nicer programs I visited and it's located in good ol' SC. I'm glad to see that a lot of you are keeping your applications for the next class. Hopefully our paths will cross then!

I received my letter yesterday and spoke with Elizabeth about keeping my application current. I asked her if they would be interviewing/taking new applications and she said it depends on our response, so the more people to respond about being put back into the pool the better chance we have of them not interviewing anyone new. (If they decide to go that route!)

Archived