Francis Marion University 2019-2020 Applicants

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 3:21 PM, Frannycat said:

Good luck all! Working on my app now - did you guys do the optional supplemental essay? Is it really 'optional'?

Where did you see it was optional? from what I remember you must submit your supplemental app, the essay, and the fee of $41 dollars to be considered for an interview.

Good luck to all. I know it would be a real challenge for everyone. Getting accepted is your first important milestone for your academic and professional life. Many students get help from experienced academic writers for their personal statement writing, application and supplemental essay. Always a wise chose to have a pair of fresh eyes to double check everything before submission. 

On 8/13/2019 at 3:21 PM, Frannycat said:

Good luck all! Working on my app now - did you guys do the optional supplemental essay? Is it really 'optional'?

I applied last cycle and was waitlisted at Francis Marion. I loved the school when I went for my interview so I decided to apply again this cycle. The supplemental essay is part of the supplemental application and it is not optional. That along with the $41 application fee and supplemental application needs to be submitted for your application to be considered complete.

Edited by ealeyrer
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...